Friday 22 March 2013

Canvas painting with Vibeke Spigseth -Skitreff

Last weekend I enjoyed another Skitreff. 
(Weekend scrap-gathering in Ski)
So many creative and lovley people under one roof for a 
whole weekend, dosen't get any better!

This time I enroled in a canvas background
painting course held by 
I loved it! 


Vibeke is so inspiring and creative,
she makes the most gorgeous projects and designs,
and is so sweet too.
I really got smitten and have found it hard to put my paintbrush down since!
(i'm not joking I'm on canvas nr 6 now and counting! I'll post them later.)
Here we are all sat round the table: 

 
Photo taken at the course.
(Borrowed from Vibeke)

Here is my finished canvas:


 And some close-up shots to show the layering details of acrylic paint 
old book pages, music note pages and the sweet girl and ducks.





I'd better sign off, my canvas and paintbrush are calling!
Have a lovley weekend.
Nina



3 comments:

  1. Det lyder bare hyggeligt, og rigtig sjovt - glæder mig til at se nr. 2 og 3 ..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, Nina! I've been meaning to get out some canvasses that I bought years ago and make something for my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must do it Mary,
      and show me the results!
      Its great fun, and so much more 'free' than card making, nice for a little change in between :O)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...